Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: SHOT BREAKDOWN OF THE HUMAN BODY

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Below is a simplified breakdown of how the body breaks down into shots i think in total there are actually 26,

    XCU =xtreme close up = ie. eyes only
    CU =Close up = Face
    HS =Head Shot = the head
    WCU =Wide Close up = head and top of shoulders
    MCU =Medium CU = head and full shoulders
    MS =Medium Shot = Waist Up
    FS =Full Shot = All of them

    Chance

    ------------------
    5YLAC Films

    www.itkoa.co.uk

    http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...ghts/index.htm

    download the deadlights trailer at

    <http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...s/images/deadl
    ights_trailer1.rm>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you mean in the planing stages or actually shooting ?


  3. #3
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Talking

    Good Question?
    And in truth I would story board it or at least measure it out and take a few practice runs but in reality, I gleaned it from watching movies.
    I have to be off line for a while but I won't spoil your fun by telling you if you don't aready know. now that you know what you are looking for you can't miss it in dozens of other disguises.
    If you really do not get it, because it is subtle. Check out The Running Man they use it like every five minuts.

    Do You know the recipe for candy glass?
    I used to have it but cannot remember the exact heat or mixture of sugar and water.
    I know if made wrong you can inadvertently knock the crap out of someone or be stuck to the garage floor until everyone has had their little laugh and decides to hose you loose.

    They get right in your face and laugh to because the laws of motion dynamics prevent you from taking a good swing. lest you start forward like one of those novelty store water drinking ducks.

    "Will you help me up and hose me loose PLEASE"
    YES I am sorry for trying to punch you.
    Yes I secretly want to be a woman in a man's body.
    Yes I will give you five bucks if you help un stuck me (Should put you back in striking range you miserable...)

    There is also a really cheap and safe way to make lots of ground hugging fog, but I can't remember that one either, If you hear of something.

    I did however find a way to insert a movie clip into a windows word file.


    Back in a few weeks
    RALPH
    Oh I looked it up, sound must have come into being (near as I can tell) somewhere in the mid-20's I couldn't find the exact reference, but I think you were right, for some reason however the hitchcock thing still sticks in my mind. Maybe it was a special sound device or something.

    Now these are conversations worth having, how fat was hitchcock and why my stuntman is in a coma.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •